Corn Plane, with Replacement Blades
Stainless steel corn plane with replacement blades to assist in the removal of corns & callouses.
Item No: 41000
Finest quality stainless steel corn plane consists of a slider, blade and handle ensures easy & effective removal of corns & callouses. This product includes replacement blades.
- Soften the corn or callous by soaking in warm water for 3-4 minutes & then lightly towel dry
- Hold the corn plane against the corn or callous so the blade is in contact with the hardened skin
- Carefully pare down the hard skin using slow light strokes to remove fine layers of dead tissue. Take care not to remove new soft skin
- After use, secure blade cover for storage.
For removal of dead, dry skin only.
To change blades:
- Grip the side of the slider firmly with your thumb & forefinger
- Pull down towards handle to release & remove old blade
- Insert new blade on the slider
- Grip the sides of the slider firmly with two fingers
- Insert the slide-way on the handle through the metal tab & push the tab up with your thumb
Discontinue use if skin appears irritated and red.
- Keep blades try to prevent rusting
- Replace blades when blunt to prevent ripping of the skin
- Clean excess loose skin from blade using a nail brush or old toothbrush
Corn Plane, with Replacement Blades is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by beauty_addict from Huge improvement on my callused feet! Over the course of approximately 2 months I have used this every 1-2 weeks on the areas of my feet that have always had awful hard calluses on them for as long as I can remember. In particular under my big toes and the (what are meant to be) soft pads under my toes. I had tried a few other things - soaking and scrubbing with pumice stones and foot files to name a few - but had minimal success with them. I am very satisfied with the results from this corn plane. The plane is ergonomically designed - in that it is easy to hold and use. I like the thickness of it and that it comes with spare blades. The blades stay sharp for quite a few uses and I have changed mine twice altogether. The only issue I have had with the blades are that they are difficult to change over. The little cover that is provided for when the plane is not in use is really handy and keeps it safe from little (or big) hands when its in storage in the bathroom cupboards. As mentioned, its really easy to use.
Date published: 2015-02-25