- Finest quality stainless steel
- A super long-lasting silicone rubber pad gives superior cushioning for your lashes
- Special silicone formulation ensures lashes do not stick to the rubber
- Includes spare silicone pad
- Open the curler completely
- Looking down into a mirror with your chin slightly slanted up, carefully insert your lashes into the curler and position it as close as possible to your upper eyelid without pinching the skin
- Keeping your eyes open, gently squeeze the curler closed and hold for 5-10 seconds
- Lightly release tension and rotate the curler with your lashes still in place, ensuring that the handles are tilted up towards your eyebrows
- Gently squeeze the curler closed again and hold for an additional 5-10 seconds
- Carefully open the curler completely and release your lashes
Ensure that your eyelashes are clean and dry. Never use the curler with mascara primer or mascara on.
Blast your lash curler with a hair dryer for a longer lasting curl. Touch the curler with the tip of your finger before using to ensure that it's not too hot.
Apply mascara after curling to set your lashes. For a more defined look, use two coats on each eye, wriggling the wand from the root of the lashes out to the tip.
- Always clean the curler before and after use
- Dip a cotton tip in eye makeup remover solution and gently wipe over the rubber pad and upper clamping area
- Do not attempt to use the curler on the bottom lashes
- Replace the rubber pad if grooves or ridges start to appear