Retractable Kabuki Brush
A retractable Kabuki brush perfect for mineral make-up.
Item No: 23028
Hygienic, compact retractable kabuki brush with extra soft natural bristles is perfect for mineral makeup. Featuring a protective lid to keep your brushes clean when travelling or carried in your bag.
- To expose: pull lid off and slide collar down
- To close: slide out retractable collar until bristles are completely covered and fit lid
- Less is more. You just need the tiniest amount of mineral foundation to achieve a beautiful and natural complexion
- Place a small amount of foundation into the lid (or container of your choice)
- Load your bristles by swirling or tapping your Kabuki in the foundation
- Remove the excess foundation by tapping your brush on the side of the lid or container
- Using a circular motion, gently buff the foundation onto your entire face. For the most natural results make sure to blend into your hairline and upward along your hair and jawline
- Build your coverage. Apply one light layer at a time until you achieve your desired coverage. If you feel it takes too many layers to achieve your coverage, you might consider applying concealer before your foundation.
Wash in lukewarm, soapy water and allow to drynaturally. Do not use until the bristles are completely dry.
Use Manicare Brush Cleaner to quickly sanitise brush in between washes."
Retractable Kabuki Brush is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Roxymisha from Useful and terrific little kabuki This little beauty is a must have product for your brush collection and/or for your makeup bag. I love retractable brushes because you have a hygienic brush which isn't exposed to the elements. It is a neat size, not too large and the retractable mechanism is a breeze to use. The brush is soft and dense enough to buff powder, blush and bronzer well into the face. I find that this brush is superior in its utility than more expensive kabuki brushes I have used from high end brands which is a bonus. At the affordable price, I have two of these little glossy gems. Definitely recommend this brush to anyone looking for an awesome kabuki at a wonderful price.
Date published: 2012-12-04