2 full-bodied, textured lashes with a feathered finish and invisible band for perfectly blended volume.
Item No: 22190
Buy 2 packs of Glam by Manicare lashes and receive the 3rd FREE.*
- 2 full-bodied, textured lashes with a feathered finish and invisible band for perfectly blended volume
- Includes Hypoallergenic eyelash adhesive
- For best results curl your lashes and apply one coat of mascara before applying lashes.
- Measure the lashes against your eye and trim band to correct length (about 80% of your eye width).
- Using the lash applicator, gently grasp the lash at the base, leaving the lash band exposed.
- Apply a thin coat of adhesive to lash band. Wait 20-30 seconds until glue becomes sticky. This will ensure the lashes stick properly.
- Gently press the applicator above the natural lashes along the natural lash line.
- Release lash applicator once entire lash is secure.
Lash application should be the last step in your eye makeup routine.
Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium/Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben.
DO NOT apply adhesive directly to eyelids.
24. Miranda is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gilded from Eye drama I have the glameyes by Manicure faux lashes in Miranda. The pack is a dark cardboard box with a white plastic tray inside which includes a vial of eyelash adhesive and a pair of gorgeous faux lashes. The lashes are black in colour and the individual strands vary in size. The inner corners are overall shorter but gradually increases in length towards the outer corner. The lashes are already pre-curled for you. The vial of adhesive is an opaque white liquid. Personally, I'm a bit intimidated by faux lashes so I wasn't sure how I felt about the style of lashes. I prefer a more natural look for everyday and so I was waiting for a special occasion to wear these to. I did my eye makeup, applied mascara and curled up my lashes before putting the faux lashes on. I put the lashes against my eyes and measured the length to trim off so the lashes fit my eyes better. I then, applied the adhesive on the band of the lashes, waited a few seconds for the adhesive to turn tacky before applying the lashes along my lash line from the inner corners outwards with a tweezer.
Date published: 2015-10-02