2 multi-textured lashes with a double-density outer edge and cat eyeliner for an intensifying effect.
Item No: 22191
- 2 multi-textured lashes with a double-density outer edge and cat eyeliner for an intensifying effect
- Includes Hypoallergenic eyelash adhesive
- For best results curl your lashes and apply one coat of mascara before applying lashes.
- Measure the lashes against your eye and trim band to correct length (about 80% of your eye width).
- Using the lash applicator, gently grasp the lash at the base, leaving the lash band exposed.
- Apply a thin coat of adhesive to lash band. Wait 20-30 seconds until glue becomes sticky. This will ensure the lashes stick properly.
- Gently press the applicator above the natural lashes along the natural lash line.
- Release lash applicator once entire lash is secure.
Lash application should be the last step in your eye makeup routine.
Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium/Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben.
DO NOT apply adhesive directly to eyelids.
32. Selena is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Caityjane from Perfect for the classic Cat eye make up look I love love love these lashes! They are affordable and so easy to apply. The lashes already come with a thick line of glitter at the base of the lashes in the shape of a classic winged eye liner. The are flexible and suit most eye shapes. I personally trimmed the inner corner of them as i wanted them to cover about 3/4 of my eyes which they did perfectly. I also extended the wing out a bit longer with my own liquid liner and filled in the inner corner of my eye where i trimmed the lashes for a more dramatic look. I just applied some black glitter over the parts i drew to make them seem less. They are easy to remove and the lashes are re usable. The glue that comes with the lashes is good and last all day. The lashes are a long natural length that you can make longer with an application of some mascara. Over all the Selena Lashes are my favourite lashes out of the whole Glam range.
Date published: 2016-01-05