2 criss-cross, textured lashes for outer-edge volume.
Item No: 22085
- 2 criss-cross, textured lashes for outer-edge volume
- Includes Hypoallergenic eyelash adhesive
- For best results curl your lashes and apply one coat of mascara before applying lashes.
- Measure the lashes against your eye and trim band to correct length (about 80% of your eye width).
- Using the lash applicator, gently grasp the lash at the base, leaving the lash band exposed.
- Apply a thin coat of adhesive to lash band. Wait 20-30 seconds until glue becomes sticky. This will ensure the lashes stick properly.
- Gently press the applicator above the natural lashes along the natural lash line.
- Release lash applicator once entire lash is secure.
Lash application should be the last step in your eye makeup routine.
Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium/Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben.
DO NOT apply adhesive directly to eyelids.
52. Alicia is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chantel Larissa from Natural looking Lashes I love wearing full set fake lashes however i hate looking over done when i am just going out to the shops. I brought the Alicia Lashes because they are a half set, and i thought it would be great for everyday natural makeup look and i was right. They are very easy to apply to the edges of the eye and create a gorgeous natural cat eye look! they are a great length and don't require trimming (usually when i trim lashes i end up ruining the whole lash).
Date published: 2016-03-11