Everyday Eye Makeup - Makeup Fundamentals
WATCH THE TUTORIAL
EVERYDAY EYE MAKEUP
1. Using your Manicare E13 Smudge Brush, apply a small amount of an eye base or concealer on the eyelid. This will make the makeup last longer.
2. Use a soft shade of brown or grey, depending on the complexion, and apply it evenly on the eyelid using the Manicare E10 Blending Eye Brush. Use a pearl colour, not a matte colour.
3. With your Manicare E11 Contouring Eyeshadow Brush, apply the same shade to the bottom lashline.
4. Choose a darker shade and apply it at the outside corner with the contouring shadow brush. Most eyeshadow palettes will have a light, medium and dark colour.
5. Accentuate the bottom lash line by applying the darker shade with the Manicare E12 Brow-Eye Definer Brush.
6. Blend the colours together using the blending brush on the upper eyelid and the smudge brush on the bottom lashline.
7. Choose a light shimmer shade and apply it in the inner corner with your brow-eye definer brush.
8. Curl lashes and apply mascara on top and bottom lashes.
*Remember to look at the eye shape and adapt the makeup accordingly.