Glam Pro Magnetising Eyeliner & Magnetic Lash System Top Tips
The days of gluing your eyes together or spending hours in front of your mirror attempting to apply false lashes are gone.
Glam by Manicare Magnetising Eyeliner & Magnetic Lash system will change your life! The eyeliner contains magnetising particles so all you have to do is apply a thick line of the eyeliner and click the magnetic lashes in place on top of the liner.
Because these aren’t your ordinary magnetic lashes, we have put together some of our favourite tips and tricks to help you master the world’s most innovative lash tech!
Our top tips for applying the Glam Magnetising Eyeliner:
- • Ensure your eye is cleansed before and ensure there is no oiliness on your eyelid from products such as makeup removers or moisturisers as this affects how the eyeliner will set on the eye. We recommend that you prime the eyelids before applying the eyeliner to create a matte base which can help to keep the eyeliner in place and prevent from running.
- • Always shake the eyeliner vigorously before opening to ensure the formulation has mixed well to give you an even and smooth application.
- • To help with creating a straight line, rest your elbow on a table and fingers or hand on your cheek as you apply. This will give you more control and steadiness as you work with the precise tip.
- • If lining the eye in one swoop is not working for you, try lining mid-lash line and working your way out in a series of short dashes to build a thick line from the inner to outer corners. The shorter strokes will allow you to have better control and build the line as you go.
- • If you are finding it hard control the consistency of our Magnetising eyeliner with the precise tip applicator provided, dispense some of the eyeliner onto your hand and use a thin angled brush to apply the liner onto your eyes instead.
- • Be sure to create a thick line, (apply more than once if required) especially in the inner and outer corners of the eyes to ensure there is maximum grip with the lashes. Also remember to allow the eyeliner to completely set before applying the lashes.
- • For a touch of extra glam, try extending the liner for winged eye look. Simply drag the precise tip on a diagonal line from the eye outwards to create your perfect wing. You can also use tape, a business card, or the end of your makeup brush for guidance to get achieve a more perfected straight line.
- • We recommend taking the Glam magnetising liner in your handbag for touch ups especially during prolonged wearing and during summer time.
Top Tips for applying the Glam micro magnetic lashes:
- • Trim the magnetic lashes to fit but without completely cutting off outer magnets as these are needed in order for the lash to stick on to the eyeliner. The micro magnets on the ends have been specifically designed to be longer in length to allow for slight trimming to size. Simply use sharp scissors to cut the lash strip/magnet.
- • Bend the lashes to create more of a curve in line with your eyelid shape. This will allow the lash to site better along the eye curve.
- • Apply lashes with your thumb and index finger and avoid the use of metal tweezers as they interact with the micro magnets on the lash and can lead to weakening the adhesive of the magnets on the lash strip. In the case tweezers are the strongly preferred application method, then avoid grabbing the lashes along the band near the magnets and instead grab gently by the lash fibres.
- • If you are reusing the lashes, check to see if there is any build-up on the micro magnets from previous use. If so, use a cotton bud and makeup remover to gently clean and then allow to dry. A clean magnetic surface will allow for better connectivity with the magnetic liner.
- • Handle the lash application/removal with care to avoid tearing the magnets of the lash strip. Be gentle and lift the lash off the eyelid slowly and carefully using your fingertips.