TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years and over. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
4. Promotion commences at commences at 07:00 AM AEST on 20/09/18 and will close at 23:59 AEDST on 26/10/18 (Promotion Period).
5. To enter, participants may enter via Facebook or Instagram during the Promotion Period as follows:
a) Log in to or create your Facebook account, and visit the official GLAM By Manicare page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/glambymanicare/ and write a creative response to the following (Competition post question): For a chance to WIN, swipe through the GLOWUPWITHGLAM album and let us know in the comments which ones you’d wear for the ultimate glow up & why? Don’t forget to tag your glam squad so they can enter too! You and 3 friends will be in the running to win a Priceline shopping experience with @piamuehlenbeck including behind the scenes photos & tips & tricks. Any Response not written as a comment/response to the Competition Post will be deemed invalid. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion.
b) Log in to or create your Instagram account, follow the official GLAM By Manicare Instagram feed @glambymanicare, or the Official Priceline Instagram Feed @pricelineau and write a creative response (Responses) to the following competition post (Competition Post): “For a chance to WIN, swipe through the GLOWUPWITHGLAM album and let us know in the comments which ones you’d wear for the ultimate glow up & why? Don’t forget to tag your glam squad so they can enter too! You and 3 friends will be in the running to win a Priceline shopping experience with @piamuehlenbeck including behind the scenes photos with Pia & tips & tricks. Any Response not written as a comment/response to the Competition Post will be deemed invalid. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. All terms and conditions of Instagram.com apply. In order for your entry to be valid, your Instagram account must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Multiple entries per person are permitted as long as each Response is significantly different from any other Response by the same entrant.
7. The judging will be conducted at 1/378 High Street Preston, VIC 3072, The Township, on 30/10/18. All eligible entries will be assessed in the judging process. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter will announce the winners via the GLAM By Manicare Facebook page and Instagram feed on 30/10/18 (Winner Announcement). Promoter will contact the winners via private Facebook or Instagram message (depending on the platform used to submit the winning entry), and the winner must respond via a private message within two (2) business days of the Winner Announcement to redeem their prize and name their 3 guests.
8. The one (1) best and most creative response to the Competition Post, as judged by the Promoter, will win. Entries will be judged using the following criteria: Originality (25%), Creativity (25%) and Expression of Idea (50%). This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Entrants acknowledge that other entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Response that may have similarities to ideas or concepts included in another entrant’s Response, and entrants understand and agree that they shall not in any way be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarities.
9. The Promoter may review further entries, at the same place as the original judging is held, as are necessary in order to distribute any prize unclaimed by 2/11/18, subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA).
10. The one (1) response as selected by Promoter will be deemed a prize winner and will each receive The Major Prize for 4 valued at up to AUD$7,000 comprising the following:
a. Shopping experience for the winner and 3 friends with Pia Muehlenbeck at a nominated Priceline Sydney store with $1000 per person to spend in store. (RRP AUD $4000 inc GST). Winner must be available on the 12 November 2018.
b. If the winner lives outside of New South Wales, return economy flights for 4 will be provided from their nearest capital city to Sydney and 1 night share accommodation (min 3 star).
11. Total prize pool value is valued up to RRP AUD $7,000 inc. GST. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. The Prize will be redeemed in the shopping spree on 12/11/18 at a Priceline store in Sydney, NSW. Please contact this number 1800 651 146 with questions about the day of the shopping spree.
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various State and Territory lottery departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
15. Any costs associated with accessing the Internet are the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Each entrant also releases Facebook from any liability for any loss or damages whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from the various State and Territory lottery departments.
18. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
19. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below. All personal information will be securely stored by the Promoter.
20. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
22. The Promoter is McPherson’s Consumer Products PTY LTD. ABN: 36 000 020 495 of 105 Vanessa St, Kingsgrove, N.S.W 2208 Australia. Phone (02) 9370 8000
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information entrants provide will only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion must be directed to the Promoter. Promoter is McPherson’s Consumer Products PTY LTD. ABN: 36 000 020 495 of 105 Vanessa St, Kingsgrove, N.S.W 2208 Australia. Phone (02) 9370 8000, and not to Facebook or Instagram. Further, entrants release Facebook and/or Instagram and their associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.