2 criss-cross, textured lashes for outer-edge volume. Read More
Item No: 22085
Spend $50 or more and receive a free GD2 Highlight/Contour Fan Brush.
- 2 criss-cross, textured lashes for outer-edge volume
- Includes Hypoallergenic eyelash adhesive
- For best results curl your lashes and apply one coat of mascara before applying lashes.
- Measure the lashes against your eye and trim band to correct length (about 80% of your eye width).
- Using the lash applicator, gently grasp the lash at the base, leaving the lash band exposed.
- Apply a thin coat of adhesive to lash band. Wait 20-30 seconds until glue becomes sticky. This will ensure the lashes stick properly.
- Gently press the applicator above the natural lashes along the natural lash line.
- Release lash applicator once entire lash is secure.
Lash application should be the last step in your eye makeup routine.
Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium/Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben.
DO NOT apply adhesive directly to eyelids.
52. Alicia is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LAgirl from The ultimate lashes! I love these lashes, and have re-purchased many times over the years. They are so easy to wear, and apply, and perfect for that full lash look, without looking like you are wearing false lashes. Perfect if you are looking for that elongated cat-eye look. Even though I wear full strip lashes for special occasions, you are aware you have them on after a few hours, but with this lash, you just don't feel them at all, making them the perfect lash. Also, so easy for beginners.
Date published: 2017-08-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chantel Larissa from Natural looking Lashes I love wearing full set fake lashes however i hate looking over done when i am just going out to the shops. I brought the Alicia Lashes because they are a half set, and i thought it would be great for everyday natural makeup look and i was right. They are very easy to apply to the edges of the eye and create a gorgeous natural cat eye look! they are a great length and don't require trimming (usually when i trim lashes i end up ruining the whole lash).
Date published: 2016-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ohmissaimeemarie from So gorgeous! I am obsessed with these lashes! Super easy to apply and they don't look over the top so you can wear them day and night! They just add that extra POP to your eyes! Love them!
Date published: 2018-02-06