Use a light fluid foundation and apply with your Manicare F10 Foundation Brush using small strokes.
Choose a cream highlighter and apply on the eyelid, and on the top of the cheekbones with your F10 Foundation Brush.
Powder lightly with your Manicare F11 Stippling Brush.
Choose a nice shade of blush and apply it on the center of the cheeks and the eyelid with your Manicare F14 Contouring Blush Brush.
Coat lashes with mascara and finish the look with a nice shade of lipstick or lipgloss.
When you do not have time for your makeup, focus on multi use products and brushes,
like the Manicare stippling brush, it can be used with cream or powder products.
A makeup product can also have multiple use:
- Lipstick can be used as cream blush.
- Eyeshadows and blush are the same product and can be used the same or on the cheeks or on the eyes.
- A concealer can be used as an eyeshadow base, to hold the pigments and have a long lasting makeup.
- Cream highlighter can create a nice shimmer eyeshadow.
- If you do not have eyeliner, use your mascara and our E12 Brow-Eye Definer Brush to create your liner.