52. Emily Mink Effect Lashes 2 Pack
52. Emily Mink Effect Lashes 2 Pack is rated out of 5 by 13.
4 wispy lashes with a discreet band, tapered to give natural length and definition. Read More
Item No: 22320
- Lightweight and reuseable
- Synthetic cruelty-free lashes
- Includes Hypoallergenic eyelash adhesive
- For best results curl your lashes and apply one coat of mascara before applying lashes.
- Measure the lashes against your eye and trim band to correct length (about 80% of your eye width).
- Using the lash applicator, gently grasp the lash at the base, leaving the lash band exposed.
- Apply a thin coat of adhesive to lash band. Wait 20-30 seconds until glue becomes sticky. This will ensure the lashes stick properly.
- Gently press the applicator above the natural lashes along the natural lash line.
- Release lash applicator once entire lash is secure.
Lash application should be the last step in your eye makeup routine.
DO NOT apply adhesive directly to eyelids. Keep out of reach of children.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lululash from fluffy and natural Recently bought for a night out and lasted all night long! I am also a beginner lash enthusiast and I still found it a breeze to apply. Looks fluffy and thick and long, but at the same time natural looking as it doesn't look plastic-y or fake at all. Went back and repurchased more lashes from the glam line and I am in love!
Date published: 2018-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ellie16 from So natural looking!c my lashes I bought these for a friend's 30th birthday and was complimented all night on how fantastic they looked!
Date published: 2018-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Iz23 from Great for beginners These lashes are so fluffy and natural and super easy to apply I highly recommend them.
Date published: 2018-02-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by CLoy06 from Easy to use Absolutely love this product and figured out how to put them on very quickly as a beginner
Date published: 2023-05-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Rubyj from Good I bought these last month and I really like using them for everyday wear they look natural and add some length and volume
Date published: 2020-10-08