McPherson’s Consumer Products Pty Ltd
MCP is either the owner or the licensed user of the copyright in the information and other content on this Website, accessible via this Website or sent to you as a result of you registering with this Website (Content).
You grant MCP a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to use the Feedback (and all intellectual property rights in the Feedback), in all media now known or not currently known. You also waive any moral rights or similar rights you may have or may acquire in the future in the Feedback.
MCP reserves the right to remove any Content or Feedback from this Website at any time.
Once you have made your choice and your order for an item has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is not an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that MCP has received it.
By placing an order with MCP you agree to use the products or services only for their intended purpose. If you use the products or services for any other purpose you will assume full responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of this use.
Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and MCP will occur when MCP emails you to confirm the goods have been dispatched and have been handed over to the designated carrier. The sale contract is concluded in New South Wales, Australia.
MCP reserves the right to refuse to process or refuse service to anyone at any time at MCP's sole discretion for any reason. MCP expressly prohibits purchases for resale and/or reselling any MCP items as part of any business (including any online business) unless agreed in writing by MCP. MCP reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item, or restrict the number of items being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
To the extent permitted by law, MCP may reject an order due to incorrect prices or offers even if the order has been confirmed and a credit or debit card charged. If your credit or debit card is charged for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you and credit your credit or debit card account for the amount charged.
Prices shown on the Website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST unless stated otherwise. Prices are subject to change effective immediately upon posting to the Website or other form of notification.
All orders are shipped from our Australian Warehouse. The delivery charge does not include any applicable importation charges, taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered if that country is a country other than Australia. You are responsible for such taxes and duties which are not included in the cost of delivery. Please check with your country’s customs service if you need more information.
Certain items cannot be shipped internationally. If you cannot add an item to your shopping cart, that item is not available for international shipping to the destination you have selected or is out of stock.
We may occasionally provide special offers and promotions waiving delivery charges in certain circumstances. We reserve the right to vary, cancel or extend special offers and promotions regarding delivery charges.
Delivery times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us, for which MCP will not be responsible.
5. Return and refund policy
If you change your mind about items you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price subject to the following conditions:
- item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase;
- item(s) must be unopened and unused with all original seals, labels and packaging attached; and
- gift cards, sale, clearance and seconds items are not eligible for a refund.
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes.
6. Gift Cards
MCP gift cards can only be redeemed on the following websites, drlewinns.com.au, akin.com.au, manicare.com.au, ladyjayne.com.au, maseur.com.au, swisspers.com.au and kotia.com.au. Our gift cards are not redeemable for cash or credit and must be used within twelve months of the date of issue. Gift cards cannot be exchanged, refunded or replaced.
MCP has used reasonable efforts to make sure that the Content is accurate (including the colours of items), complete and up to date. The actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
You agree that, subject to any consumer guarantees set out in The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and similar State and Territory legislation in Australia that apply to your use of, and access to this Website:
- the Content is intended to be used only for background and information purposes and does not constitute professional advice;
- the Content has not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration or any other regulator, and the results reported, if any, may not necessarily occur in all individuals. The statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease;
- MCP does not guarantee that the Content is accurate, definitive, reliable, complete or up-to-date;
- MCP does not undertake to keep the Content updated;
- MCP does not accept responsibility for any loss suffered by you or any other person as a result of reliance by you or that person on the accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of any of the Content;
- MCP makes no warranty or representation:
- that any files accessible on or via this Website or any server on which this Website are hosted are free of viruses, errors, defects;
- that this Website and any of the Content will be accessible to you on a continuous or uninterrupted basis; or
- that any viruses, errors or defects discovered to exist on our Website or the servers on which they are hosted will be corrected.
All products should be used strictly in accordance with their instructions, precautions and guidelines. You should always check the ingredients of products to avoid potential allergic reactions.
Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the use of any goods, products or information received from this Website before using or relying on them. Your physician or health care practitioner should address any and all medical questions, concerns and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition.
To the extent permitted by law MCP will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, this Website.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
The Content is protected by copyright. Any reproduction, distribution, re-transmission, adaptation or modification of the Content, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without our express prior written consent is prohibited.
10. Third Party Websites
This Website may contain links to other websites and social media platforms operated by third parties (Third Party Websites). MCP does not endorse, or approve any goods or services offered or provided by the operators of Third Party Websites, or the information, graphics and material on those Third Party Websites (Third Party Material).
MCP may receive payments from operators of Third Party Websites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the Third Party Website from this Website.
11. Your conduct when using this Website
You must not: take any steps to obtain unauthorised access to this Website or any parts of it that are not open to public access; disrupt or interfere with or make attempts to disrupt or interfere with this Website or any other user's enjoyment of this Website or Third Party Websites; or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or network connected to or accessible through this Website or Third Party Website; engage or make attempts to engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity whatsoever through the use (whether direct or indirect) of this Website or Third Party Websites; use, copy or translate for commercial use; reproduce, adapt, vary or modify any material in any form in this Website without the prior written consent of MCP; use any robot, spider or any other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages or any Content on this Website, without the prior written consent of MCP; take any (or make attempts to take any) action that imposes an unreasonable or large load on the infrastructure of this Website; reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with this Website.
You agree that you will not upload or otherwise provide any Feedback which:
- is defamatory, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, intimidating, harassing, inappropriate, harmful, hateful, abusive, tortious, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, sexist, racist, violent, degrading;
- infringes the intellectual or other proprietary interests of third parties;
- violates any law, statute or regulation;
- forges or otherwise alters information to disguise the origin of any Feedback; or
- encourages or incites any other person to engage in any of the above behaviour.
12. Termination and suspension
13. Applicable law
14. Current Promotions
Click here to see terms and conditions of current promotions.