Blush and Strobing - Makeup Fundamentals
WATCH THE TUTORIAL
BLUSH AND STROBING
1. Choose the appropriate shade for your blush, pink for cool tones, peach for warm tones, and a shimmer highlighter.
2. Smile and start applying the blush using the Manicare F14 Contouring Blush Brush to the apple of the cheek, moving outwards.
3. For a quick fresh look, apply the same blush on the middle of the eyes using the contouring brush.
4. Apply your shimmer highlight using your Manicare F11 Stippling Brush using small circular motions, between the brows, and on the tops of the cheekbones.
5. Apply a small amount of highlighter on the bridge of the nose, under the brows and on the cupid’s bow with the Manicare E11 Contouring Eyeshadow Brush .
6. For a more glowy effect, choose a shimmer shade of bronzer, and apply a small amount on the temples, under the cheekbones, and the neck and collarbones, using your Manicare F13 Bronzing Brush .