Manicare® Salon Firming Body Sculptor FAQ’s
Who can NOT use the Manicare® Salon Firming Body Sculptor?
Do not use on children.
Do not use if you have a heart condition, cardiac pacemaker, or other active implants.
Please seek advice from a healthcare professional if you:
- Are pregnant
- Recently had any aesthetic treatments or any invasive or non-invasive cosmetic surgery
- Or are suffering from or susceptible to or any of the following conditions below:
- Skin allergies
- Sensitized or sensitive skin
- Open wounds
- Itchy skin or skin prone to irritation or discomfort
- Severe acne or active breakouts on the body
- Varicose veins and exposed capillaries
How does EMS work?
Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) technology stimulates muscles through gentle contractions, creating a mini workout to improve tone, firmness and support skin rejuvenation for a healthy glow.
Trouble shooting: Why can I not feel the pulses?
There are 2 main reasons you may not be able to feel the pulses:
- The device may not be switched onto the EMS mode. Ensure the indicators are highlighted in red.
- There is not enough moisture on your skin. Apply a moisture rich water-based lotion or moisturiser to skin prior to use.
I feel strange shocks on my skin, is this normal?
Yes – this means the device is on EMS mode. The electric-like tingling sensation stimulates the muscles in the skin.
How do I turn on/off the Manicare® Salon Firming Body Sculptor?
Hold down the EMS (Power) button for 3 seconds.
How do I charge the Manicare® Salon Firming Body Sculptor?
Insert the cable into the device charging port located at the base of the unit. Connect the USB to an appropriate power supply and charge for approximately 3 hours.
Is the Manicare® Salon Firming Body Sculptor waterproof?
No. Please do not put it under running water. The device is suitable to use in conjunction with a water-based moisture-rich lotion, serum and sheet mask.
How do I clean my Manicare® Salon Firming Body Sculptor if I can’t use water?
You can clean the device by wiping with a clean, dry cloth and leaving in a well-ventilated area to dry completely.
How often do I use the Manicare® Salon Firming Body Sculptor?
EMS technology works like a fitness workout. Adopt a 5:2 fitness regimen. 5 x Massage Days and 2 x Rest Days.
How to choose the right product to use with the Manicare® Salon Firming Body Sculptor?
- When using the Manicare® Salon Firming Body Sculptor without the EMS function, you can use any product alongside it. Whether that be oil-based or water-based. It could be a moisturiser, serum, cream etc.
- When using the Manicare® Salon Firming Body Sculptor with the Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) function, it is best practice to use a water-based product. Water-based or Aqua-based products are better conductors, and so will interact with the Firming Body Sculptor and provide great electronic muscle stimulation.
To find out whether your product is water-based, you will need to look at the ingredient listing. This is located on either the back of the product or the packaging/carton. Be sure that Water/Aqua is the first ingredient listed. This is the key indicator that your product is in fact, water-based.