DIY Manicure Nails with Manicare
Watch Manicare's DIY home manicure video!
Manicare's Beauty Advisor, Uzi @uhmstudio, teaches you how to perform the perfect manicure at home.
- Wash your hands before you begin!
- Soak a cotton pad with the Manicare Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover and gently rub onto each nail.
- Time for trimming and shaping! Use the Manicare Nail Clippers to cut your nails to the desired length.
Tip: Cut your nails slightly longer than what you want because filing and shaping will also trim the length!
- Use your favourite Manicare Shaper, such as the Manicare Professional Emery Board and begin shaping along the corners and moving into the middle. There are so many nail shapes, so choose the shape you like the most!
- Apply the Manicare Cuticle Remover all over your nail bed and around the nails.
Tip: If you have a lot of cuticle buildup, soak your fingers in warm water first!
- Once your cuticles are soft, use the Manicare Cuticle Clippers to gently pinch and pull away the dry skin.
- To smooth out your nail bed and prepare for colour application, use the Manicare 4-way Buffer. Remove any ridges at the top of your nail. Buff and smooth the nail bed and then polish and shine the nails.
Tip: Wash your hands after this step so you have a clean canvas ready for painting!
- For a special nail treatment, apply the Manicare Daily Nail Hardener before you begin any painting.
- Begin by using the Manicare Beginning to end Treatment as a base coat. Only one coat is required.
- For French tip nails, use Manicare's Flawless French Manicure Kit.
- Apply the French tip white stickers to each nail, using the Manicare Cuticle Sticks to push the edges down.
- Apply two coats of Flawless French White to the top section of your nails and allow to dry before carefully peeling off the stickers to reveal a clean and crisp white tip.
- Choose between the Pink or Clear top coat and apply one to two coats as desired.
- For that extra special treatment, use the Revitanail Hand & Nail Cream and apply it to your hands, forearms and elbows in a massaging technique - and voila!
Say hello to gorgeous manicured nails!