Smokey Eyes - Makeup Fundamentals
WATCH THE TUTORIAL
1. Generously apply powder below the eyes, to catch any fallout, which ensures the foundation remains clean.
2. Apply an eye base on the eyelid using your Manicare E13 Smudge Brush.
3. Choose a dark creamy pencil and colour the mobile eyelid using small strokes.
4. Apply black pencil to the waterline generously.
5. Use a brow pencil on the top of the black pencil already applied. This way the black won’t turn green when it blends on the skin.
6. Start to softly blend the colour using the smudge brush, using big circles to blend it into the crease.
7. Using your Manicare E11 Contouring Eyeshadow Brush, intensify the colour close to the lash line with a dark eyeshadow.
8. Blend with your Manicare E10 Blending Eye Brush.
9. Use a warm shade of brown and apply it lightly on the crease with the blending brush. Apply the same shade on the bottom lash line using the contouring shadow brush.
10. Using your smudge brush, smudge the pencil previously applied on the bottom lash line.
11. Use a light shimmery shade and apply on the inner corners of the eyes.
12. Apply lots of mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
13. Brush away excess powder and any fallout below the eyes.
*You can also use a cream eyeshadow instead of the pencil for your base colour.
*If the cream eyeshadow or the pencil is too creamy, you can set it with loose powder before applying eyeshadow.