Manicare® Salon Thermal Sonic Cleanser
Maintaining Clear Skin
Cleansing is a necessary step in your skincare regime, and arguably the most important. Properly cleaning the skin means removing makeup, environmental pollutants, and excess sebum. It is the first step in maintaining and restoring the skin’s natural barrier.
Tiny glands under the skin produce oil called sebum to protect the skin from the dangers of the outside world. These glands use hair follicles within the skin as a pathway, allowing the oil to reach the skins surface (outer layer) to form a barrier that prevents the penetration of bacteria or other harmful agents.
Excessive dirt build up on the surface can cause blockages of the follicle, trapping sebum, sweat, and dead skin cells. The lack of sebum on the skin’s surface allows bacteria to penetrate the follicle causing inflammation. The final result is acne.
Proper skin cleansing clears pores of debris to prevent dirt build up, allowing the sebum oil to reach the skin’s surface unimpeded; decreasing the chances of a breakout.
Benefits of Regular Cleansing
Keep your skin looking radiant and healthy
Helps anti-aging products work effectively
Helps maintain proper pore size and hydration
Prevents production of excess oils
Manicare® Thermal Sonic Cleanser
While everyone has different skin issues to contend with (aging, dryness, oiliness, acne, wrinkles, etc.), everyone can benefit from incorporating the Manicare® Thermal Sonic Cleanser tool into their daily routine.
This amazing little device has so many great benefits for the skin and is easy to implement even into the most basic of skin regimes to deeply clean and support healthy skin function and age management.
The Manicare® Thermal Sonic Cleanser helps to deep clean clogged pores, remove make-up, helps loosen dirt and oil, and other impurities better than cleansing with hands alone. The silicone bristles on the Manicare® Thermal Sonic Cleanser head vibrates at a 'sonic' speed. The desired effect is that the tiny, rapid movements will agitate the lining of the pores to provide a deeper clean and dislodge impurities and sebaceous plugs, whilst still being gentle.
Unlike nylon bristles, silicone bristles are non-porous and dry quickly, meaning they are resistant to bacterial build up and are more hygienic than standard nylon brushes. Silicone bristles are rounded, softer and gentler on the skin.
The Manicare® Thermal Sonic Cleanser has 3 levels of sonic vibration intensities to choose from, and an optional heating element to help relax your pores. The ultra-hygienic soft silicone brush tips are gentle on the skin. It is 100% waterproof making it suitable for use in the shower or over the vanity.
The design is lightweight and compact, so you can take it wherever you need to go.
Benefits of using the Manicare® Thermal Sonic Cleanser
1. GENTLE EXFOLIATION:
The action of the sonic pulses and silicone brush tips together with your favourite cleanser or water, work to help gently lift any build-up of dead skin cells on the surface layer. This reveals a healthy smooth skin ready to absorb any skincare products you apply for maximum effect.
2. STIMULATES BLOOD CIRCULATION:
Sonic vibration is known to help stimulate circulation. When the blood is encouraged to flow to the skin’s surface, it carries more oxygen and other nutrients to the skin cells, helping to maximise and achieve a healthy glow.
3. DE-CONGESTS PORES:
No one loves clogged pores! The Manicare® Thermal Sonic Cleanser has an optional heating element that warms up to 40˚C to help soften build-up/congestion so it can be removed easily. This will aid in keeping your pores clear and free from debris and dirt and removes make up residue.
The next generation of deep, yet gentle facial cleansing
Activate for the first time:
- Charge for 3 hours before the first use.
- Place on recharge plate with silicone bristles facing up.
- A full charge can last up to 3 hours of usage; based on 1 minute, twice daily - that is almost 3 months!
- 3 levels of sonic vibration intensity to suit your needs.
- Press the power button once for low speed.
- Press power button again to increase speed.
- Press power button a third time for highest intensity.
- Optional warming function to reach 40˚ C to help open up pores.
- Press warming function button (located next to the on/off button) to activate the heat.
How to Use:
- Moisten your skin and apply your preferred skincare cleanser directly onto the bristles. Press Power button for 3 seconds, followed by the warming function button (optional).
- Gently glide the Manicare® Thermal Sonic Cleanser on your face in circular motions.
- Rinse, pat-dry and continue with your skincare routine (such as your preferred serum, moisturiser or sheet masks).
- The Manicare® Thermal Sonic Cleanser can be used with your preferred skincare products or with just water.
- Do not use the device to remove eye makeup. Avoid areas around the eyes as the skin is more delicate.
- Do not use for long periods of time. Recommended full face cleansing time is approximately 1 minute.
- After each application, rinse the Manicare® Thermal Sonic Cleanser with water and leave to dry in a well ventilated area.